What is the value of the ancient coins collection inherited from Grandpa?
What is the value of the old Swiss coins that have been in the cupboard for decades?
What is the value of the gold coins in the Safe for so many years?
Many people have some old coins and medals at home, sometimes even numismatic collections inherited from relatives. These can sometimes occupy drawer funds or require expensive safes at the bank. Are they priceless numismatic rarities or just objects of no value?
To do so, simply take advantage of our free and non-binding appraisal service for your coins & medals.
- Doctorate in history and archaeology, specialist in ancient coin circulation.
- Former director of a very established numismatic auction house.
- Numerous international auctions realised.
- Estimate and sale of several tens of thousands of coins & medals.
- Regular participation in the most prestigious and international coin fairs and numismatic auctions: New York, Tokyo, Paris, London, Munich, Zurich etc.
- Founder of the Ex-numis service.
- General Secretary of the Swiss Professional Numismatists Association and former Treasurer of the International Professional Numismatists Association.